Hi! I’m Holly! I’m passionate about all things wellness, nutrition, and fitness. Since my late teens, I have been fascinated with the idea of using diet and lifestyle factors to allow your body to function optimally. I find it so exciting and amazing that what you eat and how you live can influence every part of you – your energy levels, how often you get sick, your mood, your appearance and even how you age! If you’d like to know what things I believe are important to be healthy, please have a read of my health philosophy.
I have worked as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor for seven years, a physical education teacher for two years and am currently enjoying the best job ever – being a Mum! Being a new Mum keeps me pretty busy, however I am able to continue my passion for helping women live a fit and healthy lifestyle through this blog!
My qualifications are:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Spin Instructor
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Sports Science)
- Graduate Diploma of Education (Health and Physical Education and Science)
My exercise accomplishments are:
- Playing netball since eight years old
- Competing in numerous fun runs, a half marathon and adventure races
- Competing in a fitness modelling competition
A bit about me aside from health and fitness:
- I live in Perth, Western Australia.
- I’m a Christian and believe that treating your body with respect and nourishment brings glory to God and is good stewardship of what he has given us.
- I live with my husband, baby girl and dog.
- I’m a massive introvert and love plenty of time to myself.
- I love travel, being outdoors in nature, coffee, brunching with friends, writing, summer, being barefoot, any place with palm trees and keeping life simple.
The purpose of this blog is to educate, motivate and inspire you to live a healthier life, and become the best version of yourself. I am passionate about helping people look and feel wonderful. I hope you enjoy sharing in my personal health journey, reading my posts and trying my wholefood recipes. Please do not hesitate to email me or leave a comment on my posts. I love to hear your questions and feedback!
Thanks so much for reading. All the best with your journey to eat well, move well and live well!